Thursday 6 June 2013

What Mistress Wants

Married & Exploring Sexuality with Kinky Fuckery: Last night's mind-blower

Married & Exploring Sexuality with Kinky Fuckery: Last night's mind-blower:

marriedexplorers:

(M) So, last night I was anxiously awaiting what (S) had in store for me since she had mentioned in her own post yesterday, that "I've got something in mind for him tonight though :)

I had no idea what it was…

We went to bed, and she hovered over me on all fours, where she began slowly kissing…

That's hot, we're going to have to give this on a try, pet

mmginaspet: myinnerdomme: Make me some supper tonight...



mmginaspet:

myinnerdomme:

Make me some supper tonight pet. 

This is how my mistress would love to see me

All day, every day

flyindabyrd: Can E and I make you cum just by using the tips of...



flyindabyrd:

Can E and I make you cum just by using the tips of our tongues Honey?

What do you think, pet?

rebeccam1: herpiggy: And we'll have fun fun fun Mmmmmmmm



rebeccam1:

herpiggy:

And we'll have fun fun fun

Mmmmmmmm

Photo



Photo



Photo



thanks for the reply however that is a problem since no I don't have a way of knowing how to let go of my natural instincts to be dominate and if all guys knew this the world would have less wars. It's a horrible assumption to think the guy would know how to go against something he sees as natural.

From our first date my husband has shown his submissiveness to me, it's natural part of his personality.  Outside of our relationship he is not at all submissive, which is also a natural part of his personality.  I don't know that any "how to" guide will tell you how to find something within yourself that you don't feel is there.  My question to you would be, why are you trying to be submissive if you don't feel it comes naturally to you?  Much of the reading you'll find on the subject, especially online, feed into the fantasy of a D/s relationship and have no basis in reality.  We found out quickly that we had to define it for ourselves and that meant figuring out what being dominant meant to me and what being submissive meant to him.  We defined our roles to our comfort level and expanded them as we continued on our journey.  But at the very core we had to look within to find out if we were the roles we were defining for ourselves.  We could not "make" each other be something that went against the grain, it would have damaged our relationship if either of us were pretending to be something we were not.

Photo



Ever changing...

Trick’s cb had to go back to Mature Metal for adjustments so that game is on hold for a bit.  I’ll miss torturing his poor balls, he really did bring out a little sadist in me lol.

The guy who disappeared on us when we tried to solidify the details of a weekend date emailed last night with an apology.  He says the right thing, including that he wants me to believe his actions are not indicative of how he will react in the future.  Anytime a guy has said “trust me”, my first question is “why?”.  I don’t trust blindly, so we’ll see if he can earn it. 

Our only actual date from a couple of weeks ago continues to move in a very positive path.  I’ll not say anymore on that til it all comes together but there is lots of promise with this one.

Then pet asked me this morning how many pets I intend to have.  Our search has produced several ongoing conversations that could have possibilities.  My intention was always to find one good play pet that we could develop a long term friendship with. Now my mind boggles as I ask myself, does it only have to be one?

stellanovasrealm: :)) In that order…yes I would feel...



stellanovasrealm:

:))

In that order…yes I would feel better after spanking you, Pet…and then I'll want a cookie.

flyindabyrd: Spread your cheeks and lick me deep! On the...



flyindabyrd:

Spread your cheeks and lick me deep!

On the birthday wish list :)

mmginaspet: what do you think mistress - mmgina I think I want...



mmginaspet:

what do you think mistress - mmgina

I think I want this for my birthday (and before if the opportunity presents itself)…24 days to make it happen!

girlsrule-subsdrool: Look how eager you are for it, boy, you're...



girlsrule-subsdrool:

Look how eager you are for it, boy, you're like my own personal whore!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thejaguarr: Take it! Minus the gag…I like to hear the...





thejaguarr:

Take it!

Minus the gag…I like to hear the moans…but this could be a hot night for me

The search continues...

We had two dates set up this weekend, first guy met a girl and wanted to see where that would lead.  We wished him well but I have a feeling we’ll hear from him again.

Second guy just disappeared.  All week emails about how excited he is and then when we email him to solidify the details…poof.  Very disheartening, just not sure if it’s a game or cold feet?  I’ll hear out a reason, if he wants to give one, but certainly we’ll be cautious going forward.

On a bright note the first guy and only guy we had dinner / drinks with a couple of weeks ago that got cold feet emailed pet out of the blue and though they’ve been general conversation, phone #’s were exchanged.  There was a lot of chemistry going on at that table so we’re cautiously hopeful.

Other emails have come in, beginning stages of conversation…some more interesting than others.  We’ve talked about this for so long now and now that we’re actively looking we want to make the right decision and at the same time we want to start playing….like yesterday!

The email feature on Tumblr really does stink... It was about a week ago when I sent it. I posted my idea on May 25th. I would link to it in this message but Tumblr won't let me. Ugh!

I love a good game of chance but I worry that you are not encouraging her participation with that game, you are giving her more chance to hold herself apart.  You also didn't build in any guidelines for the tease part of the denial which is critical to you having a really worthwhile orgasm at the end…not one where you say the time didn't make a difference to the outcome. 

A Window Into My Submissive Mind: Release

A Window Into My Submissive Mind: Release:

my-submissive-mind:

Last night I was unlocked for good behavior and permitted to cum. My wife prefers that I am not so sexually frustrated for our trip away this weekend with the likelihood of "normal" sex - she thinks an orgasm inside her could be too intense. So, I edged myself multiple times while laying in bed…

Was that satisfying to you?

freyasfancy: i-can-dream: tomdickandhairy:   Yeah okay. I can...









freyasfancy:

i-can-dream:

tomdickandhairy:


 

Yeah okay. I can work with this. I can work with ALL of this. *evil laugh*

Wonder what the front looks like…

Like or Reblog

myslutbelongstome:

spankky2110:

Goddess  has told me that she may let me cum this weekend but wants me to edge myself for her first.  She has said that everytime some one Like or reblogs this will add one more time I must edge myself before she thinks about letting me cum. Also if you Like. it will count a a vote to let me cum and if you reblog it will count as a vote not to let me cum. thank you all no matter how you vote.

Doing My part to make you wait.

As am I

No comments:

Post a Comment