Wednesday 5 June 2013

Just a Girl with a Blog and a Lot on Her Mind...

this is a serious question how do you get a boy to like you when theres always someone better like...

this is a serious question how do you get a boy to like you when theres always someone better like why would anyone ever pick a raisin out of a bowl of chocolate chips this is literally my biggest concern in life i am a raisin 

Julia Quinn, Romancing Mister Bridgerton



Julia Quinn, Romancing Mister Bridgerton

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



the photo is kinda blurry but here is my friend (and new...



the photo is kinda blurry but here is my friend (and new baritone buddy because I just recently made the switch from trumpet to baritone) and I on memorial day last week at our town's memorial day parade; btw we have our school initials on the jackets but I did, in fact, blur that out because I don't need awkward stalkers hahah anyway yeah; also next year will be my first official year as a member of my school's marching band (all band kids have to participate on memorial day regardless of whether they doing marching band or not)

thekhooll: Skate Jodie Foster on a skateboard -1976



thekhooll:

Skate

Jodie Foster on a skateboard -1976

Nick Robinson <3





Nick Robinson <3

Photo



 



 

penishole: I didn't want my family to judge me so I walked past them with 2 cookies on my plate and...

penishole:

I didn't want my family to judge me so I walked past them with 2 cookies on my plate and 4 in my pockets

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment