Wednesday 5 June 2013

The Whore Chronicles

Where is everyone? *sigh* 

Where is everyone? *sigh* 

masters-littleone: Now that is adoration and worship of a...













masters-littleone:

Now that is adoration and worship of a beautiful cock.

"You won't do our things with another girl, or say the same things, will you?"

"You won't do our things with another girl, or say the same things, will you?"

- Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms (via qoldlush)

Apparently you guys like my boobs….

Apparently you guys like my boobs….

iguanamouth: did you fucking no diD YOU FUCKIN G  SEND ME THE ENTIRETY OF THE GREAT GATSYBY

iguanamouth:

image

did you fuckingimage

no

image

diD YOU FUCKIN G  SEND ME THE ENTIRETY OF THE GREAT GATSYBY

This is what poor D has to look at while we're on Skype...



This is what poor D has to look at while we're on Skype haha

Photo





Well everyone has been super chatty tonight but it’s Kitten’s bedtime *curls into ball* 

Well everyone has been super chatty tonight but it’s Kitten’s bedtime *curls into ball* 

Sorry for quality but here guys 



Sorry for quality but here guys 

lanearabella: he kissed her there… lightly on her mound at...



lanearabella:

he kissed her there… lightly on her mound at first… but she moved her legs apart a little… and he saw the pink inside and kissed that as well… tasted her… devoured her… 

a storm of swords

Photo



Pay attention to meeeeeee? 

Pay attention to meeeeeee? 

I’m so fucking horny this is ridiculous I can’t 

I’m so fucking horny this is ridiculous I can’t 

I hate this.

I hate this.

Going to a movie with an old friend tonight. What do you guys...







Going to a movie with an old friend tonight. What do you guys think? 

Dress: Target, $25 ish 

littlebitsoflust: whiskersonkittens: Things that don't make you less of a feminist: Being in a...

littlebitsoflust:

whiskersonkittens:

Things that don't make you less of a feminist:

Being in a loving relationship.

BDSM.

Being submissive.

Wearing makeup.

Being a housewife.

Wearing dresses.

High heels.

Shaving.

body-positive-vegan-babe: esc-ism: So, this started as...









body-positive-vegan-babe:

esc-ism:

So, this started as something that I was writing mainly for the sake of getting it out of my head, but I thought it deserved to be in visual form, and it turned into this comic type thing (waaay longer than I expected it to be, too).  Clearly it's intensely personal and different from anything I usually make or post, but I wanted to get it out there. It's my own experience, of course, but I wrote in in plural form for a good reason: this could be anyone.

{EDIT: no one needs that long wine-induced rant, just know it was about how society is bullshit, etc]

Don't wait for someone else to tell you that you're beautiful to believe it. Fucking tell yourself. Do things because you want to, wear makeup if it makes you happy, wear whatever the fuck you want simply because you want to, indulge, and destroy anyone who tells you otherwise.

*cries everywhere* this is beautiful ugh

Photo













I hate this time of night when Tumblr goes quiet 

I hate this time of night when Tumblr goes quiet 

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment