Thursday 6 June 2013

Welcome to Misu's & Hasi's world

Some homework for my followers

You have the whole weekend to spam me with your fantasies. ;D

Do it!

Well that's nice! What are you planning to do next? You move in with Hasi, are you going to university there?

Next things to do:

  • This weekend, we'll be at MiCoRo no DeMaCo in Dessau
  • Next Tuesday I'll get my certificate in school and move to Hasi the same day
  • On June 27/28 there are two last events in school
  • after that I'll fully move to Hasi and get me a job to get some money until university starts in October

REBLOG IF YOU WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOUR FOLLOWERS WOULD DO IF THEY OWNED YOU FOR 24 HOURS

milliondollarfitgeek:

fightblr:

gallifreyan-wings:

image

I may regret this……

Oh My!

gastrictank: A+



gastrictank:

A+

parents: YOUR ROOM IS SUCH A MESS

parents: YOUR ROOM IS SUCH A MESS
me: this is my design

"Ten rape prevention tips: 1. Don't put drugs in women's drinks. 2. When you see a woman walking by..."

"

Ten rape prevention tips:

1. Don't put drugs in women's drinks.

2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.

3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.

4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don't rape her.

5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.

6. Never creep into a woman's home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.

7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.

8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.

9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.

10. Don't forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don't pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don't communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.

"

-

Rape prevention tips

Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention

(via esmerose)

Photo



Wow, herzlichen Glühstrumpf zur letzten Prüfung! Wie ist es gelaufen? :D <3

Dankeschön~

15 Punkte! :DD Also die Bestnote! Hab mich total gefreut >w<

How did the exam go? :3 And how are you? ^^

My exam did yo freakin' well! :DDD I scored 15 Points (A+) and I'm so motherf*cking proud!

My lamp? I don´t talk to it, it´s a pervert. My right shoe is a pervert too but I have to talk to it to know where I have to go. So messed up!

Aw, what a pity. D: My lamp is always very polite~

Have you ever tried talking to your remaining fingers? Maybe they can tell you whether it's good to eat them or not.

Ooooh, come on! Are you kidding me? I am gonna talk to my bookshelf and then prepare to cry like a christmas tree!

(D Sorry I just had to.

Try to talk to your lamp once in a while. ;) It helps a lot.

But is paper not in the same family like trees and trees in the same family like grass? No difference!

:D What about [bad pun]finger food[/bad pun]?

My bookshelf told me to not eat my fingers anymore... But I miss the taste of them. Now I eat grass instead of them but it´s boring. What shall I do?!

Have you ever tried eating paper that has drawn fingers on it? :3 Maybe it'll work.

Sooo... do you still know me? If not I could give you one of my last three fingers as remembering help.

:DDDD ANON YOU'RE BACK!!!! Soo~ do fingers still taste as good as they used to do? ;)

Just wanted to say thank you to both of you because a while back i was pretty depressed and alone but i still always watched your videos! Eventually i met this really awesome and cute girl who is now my girlfriend who helped me back on my feet ^ ^ but i don't think i would have gotten trough it without you and your videos. So thank you \(^o^)/

Oh my god, that's awesome!! :D

We wish your and your girlfriend good luck and a wonderful relationship. <33

surfacage: do you ever have that feeling…. technology makes...







surfacage:

do you ever have that feeling….

technology makes everything imaginary, my friend

Ask Ask Ask~ :3

I’ve finished my final oral exam today and now I’m bored and ready for any randomness you wanna drop in my inbox! (D It can be anything! Doesn’t even have to be a question. xD Come on! Do it!

image

Photo





creapy: i wonder what yaoi voice actors look like when theyre voicing sex scenes

creapy:

i wonder what yaoi voice actors look like when theyre voicing sex scenes

Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment